Must Prepare Current Affairs Topics for UPSC IAS Prelims 2023
After careful analysis I have made a list of topics which have a high probability of figuring in UPSC CSE Prelims 2023. If you pay special attention to these Current Affairs topics you can expect to score 70% and above.
- COVID-19 Pandemic and its Impact: The ongoing global pandemic, its origins, spread, and the measures taken to mitigate its impact, including vaccination drives, are likely to be an important topic.
- Climate Change and Environmental Issues: Increasing awareness and efforts to address climate change, sustainable development, conservation, and related international agreements like the Paris Agreement will be relevant. Current Affairs Topics for UPSC IAS Prelims 2023
- Economic Recovery and Financial Inclusion: The measures taken by governments to revive economies post-pandemic, economic reforms, financial inclusion initiatives, and international economic organizations will be significant.
- Geopolitical Developments and International Relations: Current geopolitical events, bilateral and multilateral relations, international organizations like the United Nations, and regional groupings will continue to be important.Current Affairs Topics for UPSC IAS Prelims 2023
- Technology and Digital Governance: Topics such as artificial intelligence, blockchain, cybersecurity, digital governance, e-governance initiatives, and their impact on society will be relevant.
- Social Issues and Inclusion: Gender equality, social justice, reservation policies, empowerment of marginalized sections, welfare schemes, and initiatives for inclusive growth will likely be included.
- Science and Technology Advancements: Recent breakthroughs in science and technology, space missions, biotechnology, genetic engineering, and emerging technologies will be significant.Current Affairs Topics for UPSC IAS Prelims 2023
- Government Policies and Programs: National policies and programs like Atmanirbhar Bharat, Make in India, Swachh Bharat Abhiyan, Smart Cities Mission, and other flagship initiatives will continue to be relevant.
- Health and Education Reforms: Reforms in the health sector, National Education Policy, skill development initiatives, digital education, and related programs will be important.
- Current Social Movements and Protests: Recent social movements, protests, and agitations highlighting social, political, or economic issues in the country will likely find a place in the examination.
In the run up to UPSC CSE Prelims 2023 give it your best. Current Affairs Topics for UPSC IAS Prelims 2023